Monday, September 13, 2010
local tracks
If your into racing but want to stay in state there are a few local and in state tracks to race. The Jack Pine Gypsies track is in Sturgis, the Dumke Motor Sports DMX Raceway in Clear Lake, the Sioux Valley Cycle Club in renner SD, or the Scramblers Cycle Club in yankton. All of these tracks have emails and phone numbers if you are interested and want to go see them yourself and compete. if you go to the closest track in sturgis, the Jack Pine Gypsies, they have cash prizes for winning from 200 to 7000 dollars. they have classes for how experienced riders you race with, and also classes for ATVs, street bikes, dirt bikes, and many others. if you are looking for quality tracks in south Dakota these tracks and clubs would be great places to check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All of these places sound just fantastic Nathan! I had no idea that there were so many racing tracks around the Black Hills area. I am learning so much from your blog!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever gone to one of these places to watch a race? I went to one Rapid except for it was for dirt biking they also had a couple ATV's there but I thought it was pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteI know that there is a motocross track on the North end of Belle, are atv's not allowed to race there? Have you participated in any races yourself?
ReplyDeleteDo you ever race at the motocross track here? I've never been to it but I heard there are a lot of races out there. Do you have your own ATV? If so what kind?
ReplyDeleteCan you provide any links to the tracks you listed? How much do you have to pay in entrance fees?
ReplyDelete